Accessibility Statement for Marenas Beach Resort
Our hotel is committed to making our facilities, amenities and services accessible to guests with disabilities. Below is a description of many of the accessible features of the hotel in its public and guest room spaces.
Accessible Public Spaces
- Ramp located on G2 level that leads to the pool and beach areas.
- Sand accessible wheelchair that can help transport guests out to beach lounge chairs.
- Lift that helps guests get inside pool.
- Wheelchair elevator from lobby to sidewalk.
- Accessible stalls in all public restrooms.
- Valet Parking is located at the Front Entrance of the hotel - approximately 15 feet from the front door.
- The front doors are automatic, but we have a front desk agent ready to assist 24 hours a day.
- The Front Desk is accessible to guests with disabilities as well as all elevators and floors are accessible to wheelchair guests.
- Elevators are also equipped with Braille indicators, illuminated numbers and voice notification for the hearing impaired.
- The Business Center is conveniently located on the Lobby level and is wheelchair accessible.
- The Fitness Facility is accessible to wheelchair guests.
- The restaurant, lounge and meeting rooms are all located on the Lobby level and are all accessible to wheelchair guests.
Accessible Guest Room Spaces
- All room types offer accessible room options.
- Accessible amenities within guestrooms include: lower beds, roll-in showers, larger space for wheelchair mobility, assisted closet handlebars, lower countertops in kitchen and lower appliances, lower door peephole.
Marenas Beach Resort is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Marenas Beach Resort’s Website contains WCAG 2.0 level AA conforming functionality. Conforming functionality means that efforts were made during the development of the website to follow WCAG standards.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Marenas Beach Resort’s Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers on JAWS, NVDA, and VoiceOver screen reader technologies
Accessibility of Marenas Beach Resort’s Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Marenas Beach Resort’s Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the Website:
Feedback & Contact
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Marenas Beach Resort Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers. Additionally, if you need any assistance or have any questions about the accessibility features of the hotel or require help reserving an ADA accessible, please reach out to us with the contact information below.
Hotel address: 18683 Collins Ave. Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160