Deposit and Cancellation Policy: A deposit is required at the time of booking, depending on your dates of stay or rate plan. A penalty for cancellations will be assessed as follows.
- A depsit in the amount of one-night room and tax is required at the time of booking and is nonrefundable if canceled within the time set forth by the cancellation policy. Reservations canceled fewer than three (3) days before arrival will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to the deposit.
- Reservations over special event dates such as Christmas (Dec 24 - 27), New Year’s (Dec 28 - Jan 3), and Passover require a deposit in the amount of 50% of total due at booking. Reservations canceled fewer than 14 days before arrival will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to the deposit.
- Reservations booked under the Pre-pay and Save Rate Plan are fully prepaid for room & tax and nonrefundable at any time.
- Reservations booked under the Vacation Rental Program – please refer to your booking agent’s confirmation email.
The cardholder must present the same active credit card provided for the deposit at check-in time along with a valid Photo ID.
Check-in: 4:00 pm (Early check-in can be requested upon availability, and fees may apply). Guests must be at least 21 years of age to check-in. A major credit card must be presented at time of registration.
Check-out: 11:00 am (Late check-outs are upon availability, fees may apply).
Valet Parking: $30 per night. Self-parking is not available.
Rollaway Beds: $35 plus 13% tax per night. Not available in all room types.
Baby Crib: No cost/per request/subject to availability.
Resort Fee: $35 plus 13% tax per night per room is additional to the room rate.
Incidentals deposit: An incidentals deposit in the form of a credit card pre-authorization for $100.00 per night is required at check-in. For US credit cards, it may take 7 – 14 business days for the banking institution to return the funds to your account. For international credit card can take between 7 to 30 business days to release the deposit/authorization.
Credit/Debit Card Advisory: We gladly accept your use of a debit card for transactions at this hotel. If a debit card is used, your account will be debited at check-in for the projected total amount of room and tax plus $100 per night for incidentals.
Resort Fee Includes:
- Local and 800# calls
- Complimentary internet access throughout the property
- Pool and Beach service – towels, chairs, and umbrella
- In-room coffee and tea
- Business center access
- Access to the Sauna (Currently closed)
- Fitness center access (Currently closed)
Pet Policy: As much as we love our little furry friends, unfortunately we are not a pet friendly resort. Service dogs are welcome. A $250 cleaning fee will be applied for any service/emotional support animal.
Smoking Policy: Marenas is a non-smoking resort; however, certain outdoor areas have been designated for your convenience. Smoking is not permitted in any room or suite. A $250 smoking fee will be charged to your bill should you smoke in your room or suite.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property in accordance with industry, city, county, state, and national regulations.
Food and beverage services are fully operational.
Pool and beach services are fully operational.