Front Drive Expansion Project
To enhance the guest experience...
Marenas Beach Resort will complete an important and exciting project to enhance the guest arrival experience. The Front Drive Enhancement project will expand the entrance and ramp, creating a more efficient and enjoyable arrival to the resort.
Key Features of the Project:
- Widening of the Entrance Drive and Ramp
- Streamlined Valet Process
- New decorative pavers and landscaping
- Expected completion in Fall 2021
Guest Experience During the Expansion
During the Front Drive Expansion Project, guests will notice very limited changes to their experience. During the project, Valet will temporarily be moved to the ground level parking garage. At arrival, vehicles will be directed to the temporary valet where they will be greeted by a member of our staff. Guests will then be guided to elevators which will take them to the Lobby Level for check-in.
What to Expect During Your Stay
- Valet will be available on the ground level (G1)
- Check-in and Concierge will remain on the Lobby Level (L)
- Signage will clearly direct guests
- Work will be conducted Monday - Friday from 9 am - 5 pm
- Work will not be conducted on weekends or holidays
- Project begins August 2 and is expected to be completed in Fall 2021
- Minimal noise intrusion is expected