General Questions & Hotel Policies
- EPA approved cleaning products and disinfecting protocols utilized in guest rooms and public space areas.
- Fitness center opened with limited hours.
- Pool and beach chairs separated 6 feet apart.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Yes. Our resort fee is $35 plus tax per night per room/suite. It is additional to the room rate. The nightly Resort Fee includes a variety of services and amenities.
Resort Fee Includes:
- Local and 800# calls
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- Pool and Beach Umbrellas and Lounge Chairs
- Fitness center access
- Use of game room
- In-room coffee
- Business center access
- Access to the Sauna
- Weekend Fitness Classes
- Champagne Check-In
- 1 Complimentary Hour of Bike Rentals
- Complimentary EV Charging
- A hold of $100.00 per day is taken on a credit card for incidentals. The unused amount is released at check out.
- A credit card is required at check in.
- Cardholder must be present
Deposit & Cancellation Policy
We do require a deposit at the time of booking depending on your dates of stay. A penalty for cancellations will be assessed as follows:
- A deposit is required in the amount of one (1) night room and tax. A notice of Three (3) days prior to your scheduled arrival is required in order to avoid prepayment penalty for any reservation cancellation or reservation modification such as early departure.
- Reservations over special event dates such as Christmas (Dec 24 - 27), New Years(Dec 28 - Jan 3), Passover (April 22 - 30), Easter Break (March 20 - 27) require a deposit in the amount of fifty percent (50%) room and tax at time of booking and the remaining fifty percent (50%) upon 30 days of your scheduled arrival date. A notice of thirty (30) days prior to your scheduled arrival date is required to avoid full prepayment penalty.
- Credit card provided at time of booking for deposit and the cardholder must be presented at check in.
* Policies are subject to change and vary depending on promotion booked. Contact hotel directly for more questions.
As much as we love our little furry friends, unfortunately we are not a pet friendly resort.
A $250 cleaning fee will be applied for any service/emotional support animal.
Check-in Age Requirement
All ages are welcome to our resort, but to check-in we require the primary guest to be at least 21 years of age.
Our Concierge team is readily available to assist you with parcels and shipping during your stay for a small free of only $5.00 per package. Packages and mail will be accepted for registered guests of the resort or for reservations and arrival date within 10 days of receipt of package. Contact our Concierge for more details! +1 305-503-6040
**Marenas Beach Resort is not responsible for any lost or damaged packages**
Please note that the construction of a residential building has begun next door and we want to assure you that your comfort and experience remain our utmost priority. Though this construction will not impact any of our amenities and services here at Marenas, you may experience an increase in noise during your stay. The construction next door is beyond our control, but your experience within our hotel remains our top priority. Thank you for choosing Marenas Beach Resort for your stay in Miami. If you have any questions or require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our team. We look forward to exceeding your expectations and ensuring you have a memorable stay with us.
Reservations & General Questions
Our guest service agents are more than happy to answer any questions you may have. You may also visit our accomodations page for quick information. Our Concierge is a great resource for car recommendations and many other questions! Call our concierge desk directly at +1 305-503-4060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes! We have an intimate resort pool and pool bar. You also have full beach access with lounge chairs and umbrellas included in your resort fee.
Yes, our fitness center is open 24 hours and features state-of-the-art equipment.
Due to COVID-19, our fitness center is currently closed until further notice.
Yes! We offer laundry and dry cleaning service upon request.
Yes! Epicure Restaurant is located inside the resort and deliciously blends American and Latin cuisines using fresh, local ingredients.
We also have our lobby bar and lounge for a more casual setting and the pool and beach bar for cocktails while you soak up the Florida sun.