ROOMS & SUITES
Frequently Asked Questions
General Questions & Hotel Policies
WHAT ARE YOUR COVID-19 PROTOCOLS?
- Team members and guests required to wear a face mask at all times.
- Temperature checking station at the front desk.
- EPA approved cleaning products and disinfecting protocols utilized in guest rooms and public space areas.
- Housekeeping service suspended until further notice. Contactless amenity delivery available.
- Fitness center and sauna closed until further notice.
- Pool and beach chairs separated 6 feet apart.
What time is check-in / check-out?
Does Marenas Resort have a Resort Fee?
Yes. Our resort fee is $20 plus tax per night per room/suite. It is additional to the room rate. The nightly Resort Fee includes a variety of services and amenities.
Resort Fee Includes:
- Local and 800# calls
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- Pool and Beach Umbrellas and Lounge Chairs
- Fitness center access
- Use of game room
- In-room coffee
- Business center access
- Access to the Sauna
What are your deposit and cancellation policies?
- A hold of $80.00 per day is taken on a credit card for incidentals. The unused amount is released at check out.
- A credit card is required at check in.
- Cardholder must be present
Deposit & Cancellation Policy
We do require a deposit at the time of booking depending on your dates of stay. A penalty for cancellations will be assessed as follows;
- Reservations arriving between January 2 and April 30th a deposit is required in the amount of three (3) nights room and tax. A notice of Seven (7) days prior to your scheduled arrival is required in order to avoid prepayment penalty.
- Reservations arriving May 1 - December 23 a deposit is required in the amount of one (1) night room and tax. A notice of Three (3) days prior to your scheduled arrival is required in order to avoid prepayment penalty.
- Reservations over special event dates such as Christmas (Dec 24 - 27), New Years(Dec 28 - Jan 3), Passover (April 22 - 30), Easter Break (March 20 - 27) require a deposit in the amount of fifty percent (50%) room and tax at time of booking and the remaining fifty percent (50%) upon 30 days of your scheduled arrival date. A notice of thirty (30) days prior to your scheduled arrival date is required to avoid full prepayment penalty.
- Credit card provided at time of booking for deposit and the cardholder must be presented at check in.
* Policies are subject to change and vary depending on promotion booked. Contact hotel directly for more questions.
Is Marenas Resort pet friendly?
As much as we love our little furry friends, unfortunately we are not a pet friendly resort.
How old do I need to be to check-in?
Check-in Age Requirement
All ages are welcome to our resort, but to check-in we require the primary guest to be at least 21 years of age.
Can I Send Packages to Marenas Resort?
Our Concierge team is readily available to assist you with parcels and shipping during your stay for a small free of only $5.00 per package. Packages and mail will be accepted for registered guests of the resort or for reservations an arrival date within 10 days of receipt of package. Contact our Concierge for more details! +1 305-503-6040
**Marenas Beach Resort is not responsible for any lost or damaged packages**
Who can I talk to about room reservations and other questions?
Reservations & General Questions
Our guest service agents are more than happy to answer any questions you may have. You may also visit our accomodations page for quick information. Our Concierge is a great resource for car recommendations and many other questions! Call our concierge desk directly at +1 305-503-4060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does Marenas Resort have a Penthouse?
We do! Our luxurious two-story penthouse suite includes a rooftop terrace featuring a Hot Tub and 180-degree iconic views of Miami.
Does Marenas Resort have a pool?
Yes! We have an intimate resort pool and pool bar. You also have full beach access with lounge chairs and umbrellas included in your resort fee.
is there parking available at Marenas Resort?
Of course, we have valet parking available to you for $27.00 per car, per day with in & out privileges! We only allow (1) one car per room. If you have questions please contact guest services at +1 305-503-6040
Does Marenas Resort have a gym?
Yes, our ftiness center is open 24 hours and features state-of-the-art equiptment.
Due to COVID-19, our fitness center is currently closed until further notice.
Does Marenas Resort offer dry cleaning service?
Yes! We offer laundry and dry cleaning servcie upon request.
Does Marenas Resort have a Restaurant?
Does Marenas Resort have breakfast?
Breakfast is available daily and is included with some promotions. However, breakfast is not included in our standard nightly room rate. We do provide a breakfast buffet for $22.95 a person plus tax and gratuity. Our other dining options include our Epicure Restaurant, lobby bar and lounge, pool and beach bar, and in-room dining.
Due to COVID-19, our Breakfast Buffet is currently suspended until further notice. However, an A La Carte menu is available.